We Remain Open for Business
March 16, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
Color Services remains open for business. Just as everyone else, we’re concerned about the spread of the COVID-19 virus and want to do what we can to help keep our community and our families safe and healthy.
We thank you for your support as we continue to do our best to navigate this new environment. Following the California Governor’s announcement yesterday along with the strong urging for social distancing, we’ve made the following changes:
- Our lobby will now be closed for in-store assistance.
- Our staff will be onsite and available to take phone calls and assist you. Call us at (805) 965-1832 Monday through Friday during our normal business hours.
- Most of our products and services are available online to purchase from your home computer, tablet or smart phone. We’ll continue to fulfill all incoming orders.
- Our store is outfitted with a night drop for those interested in dropping off film. In addition, you may mail in your film for processing. Please click here for our film processing order forms.
- Our current ‘Free Shipping in March’ promotion will now be extended indefinitely. This includes return shipping on film processing orders.
- We’re taking additional cleaning measures to ensure the health of our employees and prevent the virus from infiltrating our lab.
- For those customers needing to drop off originals for digital capture or scanning, please call us to make an appointment. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.
We employ local residents for which this is their main source of income. Additionally, we know many of you rely on our services for your own business and personal needs. We’re currently keeping with regular turn-around times and don’t expect any loss of productivity, though this is a day by day situation.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We don’t take these decisions lightly, however we feel that it’s the right decision in the best interest of our customers, staff and community.
Our customers are the heart of our business and we look forward to serving you.
Thank you and stay well.
Glen Hodges & Gabe Cano